Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Writing about Elves and listening to Frank Mentzer Podcasts

I've previously talked about Frank Mentzer's Aquaria setting and of course his BECMI rules which is the version of D&D that I started out with. I just thought I would mention a couple of interesting podcasts featuring interviews with Frank, which I have been listening to over the last couple of days.

Roll for Initiative

Save or Die

In these Interviews, Frank talks about the Gygax statue, his Aquaria project, TSR history, BECMI, the OSR and pretty much everything else. They are well recommended.


The other thing I have been doing is writing about the elves of Blackmoor. I have been posting some stuff on them on the Comeback Inn Forum and I hope to make something more finalized here later on. Stay tuned!


-Havard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blackmoor Player Bill Hoyt Shares Campaign Notes in Free PDF

  Bill Hoyt is one of the surviving members of the Blackmoor Bunch, the group that played in Dave's Blackmoor campaign and parttook in o...