Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aquaria gets its own Forum!

A few days ago, I wrote about Frank Mentzer's Aquaria Campaign, and how this setting was getting more attention, opening up to the possibility of getting the setting published. Thanks to the wonderful and hardworking Ashtagon, Aquaria now has its own forum on the Piazza. On this forum you can find Frank Mentzer himself talking about his setting and download free gaming material including a Player's Kit by Mentzer and Dave L's rendering of the Aquaria map. Later, I will reveal how I intend to steal this whole setting and place it within my own Blackmoor/Mystara campaign... :)




-Havard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kali the Anarch - Slayer of Prophets (Blackmoor Week)

  Kali the Anarch The deep magic of Blackmoor has always been coveted by the forces of evil, whether it is the Afridhi, the Egg of Coot or o...