Sunday, July 25, 2010

Major Wesely at GenCon2010



I just found this information from the Ars Ludi site that Major David A. Wesely will be running a Braunstein game at GenCon this year.  Braunstein was the predecessor of Blackmoor. Wesely was also one of the original Blackmoor players and the inspiration for the character mentioned as "the Weasel" in the First Fantasy Campaign.

I am frustrated that I wont be able to go to GenCon this year, but that is one of the downsides to living in Europe (which I am otherwise pretty happy about). If any of the readers of this blog are going, make sure not to miss this event and send me reports, please! :)

(Picture nicked from ars ludi)








-Havard

No comments:

Post a Comment

DaveCon 3 fast approaching with incredible list of guests and events

I can't believe we are already going to see the third DaveCon and it is coming up in less than a week! For those who felt the first Dave...