Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Blackmoor Foundations Arrived (Blackmoor Week Day 2)

 


My copy of Blackmoor Foundations finally arrived. I decided I wanted to get this one from Amazon, but even though I ordered it immediately after it was announced there, it took quite some time for them to get the stock to send out to customers. Once shipped, it got here really fast so that is nice. And guess what, just in time for Blackmoor Week! I will be looking over this one over the next few days. Sadly, the cover got a bit bent as you can see in the photo, but oh well. 


What is Blackmoor Week and Dave Arneson Game Day you say? I'm glad you asked!


What are you doing for Blackmoor Week so far? :) Leave a comment! 


-Havard

2 comments:

  1. Running tonight, going to introduce a crashed small spaceship from a colony that survived somewhere in the solar system to modern day times in my known world Mystara games. Kinda winging it...

    ReplyDelete

Dave Arneson Material in the Catalog of Rebellion Games? (Blackmoor Week Day 3)

 I have thought about not covering copyright or Trademark ownership discussions on this blog anymore. It tends to create a lot of drama ever...