Thursday, August 29, 2024

The Minnesota Gathering of Blackmoor Fans Happening Right Now

 

I talked about the Minnesota Gathering earlier this month. It is a small convention of sorts, and a meeting of some of Dave Arneson's players and friends along with other gamers. This gathering is not associated with ArneCon or DaveCon. The convention organisers were kind enough to remind me that The MN Gathering is happening right now. I will share updates if I can get some reports!



Are you at the Minnesota Gathering right now? Please let me know if you are having a good time! I would love to hear about your experiences!


-Havard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kali the Anarch - Slayer of Prophets (Blackmoor Week)

  Kali the Anarch The deep magic of Blackmoor has always been coveted by the forces of evil, whether it is the Afridhi, the Egg of Coot or o...