This map was just posted in the Flanaess Geographical Society group on Facebook. Although this should be well known by most readers of this blog, I think it illustrates well the fact that the C&C Society World Map was based on central parts of the USA.
-Havard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blackmoor World Map: A Dave Arneson Game Day Present
Happy Dave Arneson Game Day everybody! My present to the community is a world map that I have made for Dave Arneson's Blackmoor. This...
-
The first Cleric in the history of D&D was played by original Blackmoor player and former TSR Editor Mike Carr and the character was la...
-
The MN Gathering 2025 is the annual meetup of Minnesota Gamers, including several of the original Blackmoor Bunch.This year the event took...
-
With Dragon magazine's 35th Anniversary (and issue 400 being published) this month, Roger Moore apparently revised his old article abo...

I think Gary based the Freecity Of Greyhawk on Chicago too!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. I guess that isle out to the east in Lake Superior is the lost "Isle of Woe" ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah...makes me worry about Manitoba/Iuz
ReplyDelete