Sunday, November 25, 2018

Secrets of Blackmoor Documentary Now on Kickstarter

It seems to be the season for D&D history Kickstarters. Yesterday the Kickstarter documentary Secrets of Blackmoor was launched. The trailer for this project was announced back in 2016. The team has made interviews with a long list of people who knew and played in Dave Arneson's Campaign. That alone is worth my interest. 

DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way involved with this documentary or Kickstarter. They do list my name under "Research and Peer Review", but I assume that is mostly due to the material I have made available on this blog and at The Comeback Inn over the years.




More details and discussion about this topic in this thread at the Comeback Inn.



-Havard

2 comments:

  1. Posted some more details in the Comeback Inn thread linked above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit: In the original version of this article, I mistakenly said that Bob Meyer played the Wizard of the Woods.That character was of course played by Pete Gaylord. Bob Meyer played Robert the Bald. I appologize for this mistake and any confusion it may have caused!

    ReplyDelete

Amazing Blackmoor Map by Greyhawk and Blackmoor Fan

(map excerpt only) This amazing Blackmoor map details Blackmoor as it appears in the World of Greyhawk. It was by a Blackmoor fan named Stev...